2009年6月8日星期一

second day in the mmu

walau...
today is very very fun de lo...
seeing the funny of oc...
Uncle Yeo and Andrew...
i gotta miss this orientation after starting school...
to day i spent is RM0.00...
haha... becauese the school has prepare for us...
so... to save money... i must go...
i have to be fast to solve my finance problem...
i want to concentrate completely in studies...
so... again... gambateh...
so i won't upload new story part in this few week...
sorry o...
haha...today i also make some friends...
so ^_^...
i miss my friend at muar...
today don't know which one of them ho...
sms me ask me go to play mahjong...=_=!!!
don they know i am at malacca ma...
my dear dear... i miss youvery very very x n.... much...
i maybe go back this friday...
so... hope everythigs is fine...
that is all for today... sayonana...

没有评论:

发表评论